06 Jan Shipping & Receiving
We are actively recruiting for a temp to hire Warehouse/Shipping and Receiving associate for our client, a growing biotech company based in Aliso Viejo, CA.
Warehouse Operation & Shipping/Receiving
1 person for assistant and 1 person for operation and shipping supervisor (full time)-Very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
– Assist shipping/handling dept. for products packaging & delivery
– Manage inventory of products.
– Assist in registering products info. into database and batch records
– Quality inspection
– Work with dry ice
This position is primarily responsible for all activities of the Shipping Department which includes shipping of inbound and outbound products, documentations, verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments
– Process both domestic and international shipments utilizing FedEx, UPS and DHL shipping software.
– Prepare all product for shipping, including but not limited to cleaning and final visual inspection, labeling, or stamping and packaging.
– Prepare shipping containers
– Follow the established guidelines
– Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
– Adheres to all safety and compliance requirements for shipping and receiving on a continual basis to maintain a safe and clean shipping and receiving area
– Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
– Complete and maintain all batch records and paperwork in accordance with established procedures and manufacturing practices for shipping and receiving.
– A.A or A.S preferably bachelor’s degree
– One to two years experiences
– Very Detail-oriented
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Maintain a professional, positive and enthusiastic demeanor when communicating with clients and internal staff.
– Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively.
– Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
– Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Pays attention to detail; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
– Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
– Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to supervisor direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
– Ability to keep a clean, organized and safe work area.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org