30 Aug Senior Accountant
We are currently recruiting for our client, a marketing firm who has managed to stay small while serving the large. Our client has been entrusted to work on the largest programs for the best entertainment and technology brands including Dreamworks Entertainment, Disney, Warner Bros., NBC Universal, Logitech, NVIDIA and ASUS. If you are looking for fun place to work with a team of people who takes pride in their focus, diligence and consistently delivering at the highest level, this is the company for you!
We are seeking a talented, experienced individual to serve as our in-house Senior Accountant. This role will be a key player in leading process improvements, ensuring internal controls compliance and generating key accounting and financial reports. This position will report into the Principal of our company. In this position you will work within a dynamic team focused in the gaming and entertainment industry.
- Handle all AP and AR functions
- Process billing transactions including budget/PO/actual reconciliation
- Reconcile accounts and organize company financial records in Quickbooks Online.
- Provide monthly financial reports – Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, P&L Detail, Actual vs Budget Reporting
- Work with People & Culture to process payroll
- Track quarterly commissions for internal personnel
- Manage monthly and yearly financial close
- Communicate with vendors, clients and internal teams on billing related topics
- Manage reports and documentation for weekly forecast and cash flow meetings
- Reconcile personnel business purchases against requested budget approvals
- Assist CPA with annual business filings by preparing documentation
- Special projects as required
- Ability to help automate, streamline more efficient financial processes
- Analytical skills, creative problem solving abilities, good communication skills, and a personal commitment to quality.
- Strong customer service orientation in all dealings with internal and external customers Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 year’s accounting experience and Bachelor’s degree
- Expert in Quickbooks Online
- Must have experience working with a team of 50 people of less
- Highly proficient in Google Suite – Sheets, Docs, Google Calendar and Gmail
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to interface with all levels of management
- Ability to manage a broad range of activities and juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task and work independently
This is an immediate opening and we are actively interviewing. If you are interested, please submit a copy of your resume and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately. Thank you for your interest in our open position!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org