06 Feb Residential Masonry Estimator
Strategic Staffing Inc.
Are you an expert when it comes to concrete, block, brick, and stone work?
Residential Estimator is responsible for submitting detailed bids that include all the needed materials, preparing contracts and invoices for clients, and meeting with Project Management weekly. As the point of contact for potential clients, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
You must have in-field construction experience, an ability to direct the work of others, and present solutions quickly. You are expected to be well-organized and have excellent customer service skills.
- Attend virtual consultations and client site visits & intake project details
- Obtain all relevant information to submit detailed bids including materials, labor hours, and project workflow
- Manage client relationships with partner vendors including landscape designers, architects, engineers, irrigation specialists, etc.
- Prepare detailed bids for submission according to pricing formulas
- Deploy strategies to meet monthly sales targets
- Provide regular support to clients & continue to build relationships until the job is completed
- Prepare contracts & invoices for the client
- Conduct weekly meetings with Project Management to transition approved bids to the strategic planning phase
- 10+ years of on-field masonry and concrete experience (mostly in residential projects preferred)
- Expert knowledge of the trade, including block, brick, stone, stucco, concrete, tile, grading, machine work, precast, repointing, drainage, waterproofing, and blueprints
- Proven customer service experience
- Ability to manage a CRM & navigate various tech platforms
- Valid US Driver’s License
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org