06 Jan Resolution Specialist
We are a staffing agency currently recruiting for a temporary to hire Resolution Specialist for our client, a growing National Company with a 15 year history as a Leading Provider of Products and Services to Automobile Dealerships. If you are looking for a growing, employee-driven company, this is the place for you. Our client is looking to add intelligent, detailed, take charge, self starters to become a part of its dynamic Dealer Support Team.
The job duties for this position include:
- Review and analyze client accounts
- Update accounts with missing or incomplete information
- Contact and collect information from the client (automotive dealerships).
- Research and process applications
- Report building and processing
- Online meeting scheduling and coordination
- Inbound and outbound telephone support and service
We are looking for candidates who possess the following experience and skills:
- Project Management
- Must be highly organized and with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinker with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be a people person, quick learner, punctual, accurate, energetic, dead-line driven
- Must have a commitment to detailed quality and integrity and be able to multitask
- Strong and clear comprehension and expression of the English Language (Oral and Written) required
- Microsoft proficient with medium to advanced Excel a must.
- Excellent computer software knowledge including CRM systems
- Experience with ACT! a plus
- Former experience in the auto industry a leg up
If you are interested, please submit your resume and salary requirement ASAP. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com