11 Sep Quality Assurance Inspector
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for performing incoming, in-process and final inspection to confirm conformance to specifications. Activities will include, but are not limited to, measurement and inspections, set-up and operation of equipment, tracking equipment calibration schedules, and supporting engineering activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (including but not limited to)
• Set-up and operate inspection equipment.
• Perform visual, dimensional and functional inspection of components and/or finished products.
• Review, follow and perform job functions in compliance with established work instructions and adherence to SOPs, including recording traceable information on device history records.
• Support engineering activities and process validations studies.
• On time arrival to work, regular attendance without excessive absenteeism and working a full 8 hour or longer work period.
• Other incidental duties: general work area housekeeping.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of one year of experience as a quality control inspector in medical device/biotech or engineering industry.
• Previous medical device inspection or assembly experience preferred.
• Ability to read and understand inspection procedures, component drawings and SOPs.
• Familiarity with and ability to use precision measurement tools: calipers, snap gauges, pin gauges, rulers, etc.
• Knowledge, familiarity and comfort working in a clean lab environment.
• Ability to effectively provide feedback on product defects.
• Strict attention to detail.
• Ability to read, comprehend, speak and write English.
• Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Standing, sitting, walking, climbing stairs, light lifting, operation of inspection tools/instruments, computer operation and ability to work in a controlled lab environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org