06 Jan Office Manager/ Bookkeeper
We are actively recruiting for a temp to hire Office Manager/Bookkeeper for our client, a growing Biotech company located in Aliso Viejo, CA
Office manager/Bookkeeper/Customer Relations
– Performs varied secretarial and administrative duties for an administrative department. Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and organizing customer, scheduling calls and organize CEO’s calendar, and vendor files
– General Accounting
– Must be Proficient with QuickBooks Online.
– Fast paced environment must be able to manage her time efficiently.
– Emailing the clients, must be professions with typing
– Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and making presentations.
– Manage executives’ schedules, calendars, and appointments.
– Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized; correspondence is controlled; filing systems are designed; supply requisitions are reviewed and approved; and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
– Invoicing and create shipping labels
– Work with company portal
– Process the orders
– Answers phones
– Establish a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures for protection, retention, record disposal, retrieval, and staff transfers.
– Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems.
– Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office; ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way.
– Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance.
– Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed.
– Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise.
– Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures.
– Developing and maintaining the Data base, CRM.
– Experience working with online QuickBooks and bookkeeping.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience: 3-5 years of related experience
• Comfort with fast-paced environment
• Experience and Proficiency with QuickBooks software (online version)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Experience with scheduling, budgeting and payroll
• computer skills-Excel, words, outlook
• Supply management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Service orientation
• Informing Others.
• Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com