06 Feb Masonry & Concrete Lead Installer
Strategic Staffing Inc
Masonry & Concrete Lead Installer coordinates operations and oversees workers at construction sites. As the point of reference for both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project. You must have in-field construction experience, an ability to direct the work of others, and present solutions quickly. You are expected to be well-organized and favor safety above everything else.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate construction tasks according to priorities and plans
- Monitor attendance, morale & skill sets of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met and maintained.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers, etc.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A valid driver’s license
- 7+ Years Masonry/Concrete Construction experience preferred
- Must be able to perform essential functions of this job including machinery and working with heavy materials (concrete/block/brick)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive thinker
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org