29 Aug Reporting Analyst
We are a staffing agency currently recruiting for a temporary to hire report generator/analyst for our client, an automotive services provider in San Clemente, CA. Our client offers a wonderful, team oriented work environment. If you are looking for an employer who values work life balance and their employees, this is the place for you.
As a reporting specialist, you will be generating both performance and financial reports for upper management, mining data from the reports and analyzing them to help upper management meet goals and objectives.
We are looking for someone who has a background creating reports and dashboards that tell a story with data. The reporting team is responsible for thousands of client-facing performance reports for multiple stakeholders (dealerships, agencies, administrators) so if you like working with diverse data and a fast paced environment, please submit your resume ASAP.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel, SQL and Tableau skills
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinker with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience in a reporting/analytical role.
- Automotive or insurance industry experience a plus.
- Annual compensation $46 to $54K plus bonuses for accurate / on-time reporting and special projects equating to an additional 10-20% of the annual salary.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in our open position!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com