12 May Customer Service Rep
Strategic Staffing Inc
Objective: Respond to customer’s inquiries, questions or complaints regarding company’s products and services. Review, research and obtaining necessary information from policies, procedures, or practices. Coordinate solutions with appropriate departments. Inform customers of solution to their need or inquiry. Follow up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure customer satisfaction. Perform work following general guidelines and procedures. Determine best method to resolve problems ensuring customer satisfaction and adherence to company policies.
- Provides product, pricing and delivery information as requested; provide quotes to customers as requested; enter all orders for specific sales territory; expedites customer orders as necessary; and order non-stock items as directed by Purchasing Department.
- Update existing customer account information; complete New Account Form for all new customers and forward to Credit Department.
- Review Open Order Report on weekly basis to determine all past due orders and expedite as necessary. Provide relevant information to customer.
- Communicate frequently with Outside Sales to advise of activity in the territory and/or special needs that may require their attention.
- Investigate discrepancies regarding payment of invoices and advise Credit and Collections Department of the findings.
- Authorize material returns in accordance with Return Policy; communicate as needed with Purchasing, Shipping and Credit Departments. Coordinate returns to vendors as required.
- Maintain up-to-date product catalogs and pricing information.
- Attend and participate in Customer Service team meetings and attend product, computer and other job related training classes to maintain current, high level product and process knowledge.
- Follow all established policies and procedures to ensure uniform quality service.
- Other responsibilities may include printing daily packing lists; picking, packing and shipping parts as needed.
- Contribute to the team effort by working together with other Customer Service members to accomplish the responsibilities of the department.
- Handle any other requests and perform other job-related functions needed to accomplish tasks and reach results.
· Active Listening
· Service Orientation
· Reading Comprehension
· Critical Thinking
· Time Management
This job takes place in a professional office environment. You will routinely use office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, fax machines, and filing cabinets.
· Occasional lifting or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Required to sit, stand, walk, use hands for various tasks, talk and hear.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org