10 May Credit Assistant
Administrative Assistant – Construction Credit Department
We are a recruitment agency currently recruiting for an administrative assistant to the Credit Manager with a construction company in Stanton, CA. Our client is in need of someone temporary to hire so this is a long term position with the intent to hire you as a direct hire once the temporary period is up. At that point, you will be eligible for full benefits. Our client offers a family-oriented, fast paced environment and the opportunity to learn about the construction industry.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Strong administrative skills.
- Construction experience and understanding of job accounting ideal.
- Ability to accurately & efficiently to input preliminary liens into accounting program.
- Accuracy in computing data for Customer base.
- Customer Service and phone skills.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Two years AR & AP and Collections experience ideal
- Requires excellent written communication and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested, please submit your resume ASAP. This is an immediate opening and interviews will be done this week. We look forward to speaking with you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org