28 Apr Commercial Construction Superintendent
Website Strategic Staffing.com
Commercial Construction Superintendent Summary
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Construction Superintendent for our client, a commercial construction company who works with a variety of companies including national retail chains to private and institutional owners.
Our client is looking for an experienced construction superintendent to manage our California-based retail tenant improvement projects. You’ll supervise our staff and ensure projects are delivered on time. As a superintendent, your job duties will also include allocating and monitoring budgets.
If you are organized, able to work well under pressure and have experience in this field, we’d like to meet you.
Commercial Construction Superintendent Responsibilities
- Collaborate with engineers, subcontractors, etc. to determine project needs
- Set performance goals and deadlines
- Plan construction processes
- Estimate costs and ensure the project is on budget
- Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Plan inspections and obtain construction permits from local authorities
- Implement safety and quality guidelines
- Order the appropriate equipment and arrange for regular maintenance
- Keep track of material stock and orders
- Ensure the job site remains safe, clean, and orderly
- Resolve on-site issues and emergencies
Commercial Construction Superintendent Requirements and Skills
- Previous experience as a commercial construction superintendent
- Knowledge of local quality, safety, and health guidelines for construction job sites
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes
- Familiarity with CAD software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to lead and inspire
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field a plus
If you are interested in this role, please submit a copy of your resume and salary requirements and we will be in touch with qualified candidates ASAP. Thank you for your interest in our clients open position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com