13 Oct Mailing Services Print Operator
We are currently recruiting for a Mailing Services/Machine Operator for our client, a printing company based in Carlsbad. Please note, our client is only interested in candidates who have experience operating Printing Machinery, mail room machinery, etc.
Under direct supervision and with detailed instructions is responsible for operating and maintaining
mail addressing systems and associated equipment for the purpose of preparing Mailing Services jobs
for delivery to the Post Office. Meets deadlines while maintaining quality standards.
1. Sets up and operates addressing and other mailing equipment.
2. Sorts and bands mail according to post office mailing requirements.
3. Prepares mailings and postal paperwork for delivery to Post Office.
4. Operates forklift to move mail and other items in warehouse and shipping dock.
5. Performs daily and periodic maintenance on equipment.
6. Boxes and ships extra cards back to clients.
7. Pulls samples of printed cards for Mailing Services Representatives.
8. Maintain work area in a clean and tidy manner.
9. Other duties as assigned and/or required.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
1. High School diploma or equivalent with up to 2 years of work experience in a mail house
2. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
3. Ability to read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions.
4. Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to twenty pounds.
5. Basic computer skills.
6. Basic math skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com